Monday, September 28, 2009

My favourite T.V. serial


My favourite T.V. serial it.s Grey’s Anatomy, this serial is a primetime television medical drama.
The story revolves around Dr. Meredith Grey (Ellen Pompeo), who began the show as a surgical intern at the fictional Seattle Grace Hospital in Seattle, Washington. She and the other former interns became residents at the end of Season 3. The show features an ensemble cast, though Meredith is featured as the central character, providing voice-over narration at the beginning and end of most episodes. The title of the show is an allusion to the anatomy textbook Gray’s Anatomy, and play on the central character’s (Meredith Grey’s) name.
Every episode title comes from the title of a song.
I watch it because my younger sister the see it, but then i keep follow it because the history was exiting and adrenaline because all the medical cases have a lot of action.

Besides in the story there are a lot of romance between Meredith Grey and Derek Shepard (the two protagonist of the history) and their love story changes and evolves in every season.

The other characters are Issy simonds, Christina Yang , George O’Maley, Alex Karev wich are the interns and fellowships of Meredith and friends of her, and for the serial they bring joy, drama and some love.

They play it on Sony Television, the oldest seasons can watch from Monday to Friday at 12 hrs in Spanish language and at 18 hrs in English language. On Monday’s at 23 hrs you can see the new season.

I recommend it because the plot it’s easy to follow and it’s very romantic with a lot of drama and suspense. Besides the medical cases are very entertaining.

3 comments:

Peace said...

Oh, I used to like that serial, but now I think is a little overacted :P
anyway!

Yenifer Quijada said...

Hello dear Minka, I know you like this series, I do not know much, but if your taste is good insurance.
Kisses ...

K.Spiess said...

I'm not a fan of this series, but what I like about it is that humanize the medical. They also love, hate, they have sorrows and joys.
see you
:)